By giving to United Way of Saginaw County, you are providing individuals and families with opportunities for a healthy lifestyle. You are creating a world in which there is a genuine hope for a better tomorrow.
Community Vision: Individuals and families will live a healthy lifestyle.
- People will have access to critical services to support a healthy lifestyle
- People will have access to nutritious foods
- Children will have a healthy start in life
United Way and our affiliated programs will work together to help achieve our community-wide vision for impacting health in Saginaw County.
Affiliated Programs in Health:
- Safe Baby, CAN Council Great Lakes Bay Region
- Sexual Assault - Counseling & Support for Victims, Child & Family Service of Saginaw
- Counseling Center, Child & Family Service of Saginaw
- Basic Subsistance, First Ward Community Service
- Food Rescue & Re-distribution Program, Hidden Harvest
- Healthy Choices - Family Dinner Hour, LSSM - Neighborhood House
- Prevention & Youth Services Drug Education Center, Saginaw County Youth Protection Council
- Vision Clinic, Special Needs Vision Clinic
- Counseling/Advocacy, Underground Railroad, Inc.
Additionally, United Way of Saginaw County facilitates community partnerships, administers grants and implements programs designed to achieve outcomes within the three focus areas. These programs allow United Way and our partners to unite together, enhancing capacity and adding value to the community.
Community Impact Programs - Health:
As we move forward with our Community Impact Strategy, United Way and our Affiliated Programs will be able to provide more community outcomes achieved thanks to your support! Keep checking back for more updates.