On June 8th, the United Way of Saginaw County and Covenant Healthcare will be hosting Over The Edge, a fundraising event that will see rappelers scale the Covenant HealthCare Mackinaw facility. In recognition of our 100th year serving the Saginaw County community, this high energy adventure will take Saginaw County out of its comfort zone to make a positive impact.
The cost to host Over The Edge for the United Way of Saginaw County wil be covered by sponsorship dollars. We rely on sponsors to cover the costs of our fundraisers. We believe in maximizing impact and reaching deeply into our community to improve lives and build a stronger Saginaw County for everyone. Proceeds from the event will go directly into the United Way of Saginaw County's General Fund. This Fund helps provides the dollars for more than 20 local programs to operate.
United Way of Saginaw County's Mission Statement: To increase the capacity of community members to care for others.
United Way of Saginaw County's Vision Statement: To build a safe, nurturing Saginaw County Community where all families can thrive.
- Donate to and view existing Edgers' campaigns or register to become an Edger yourself!
- The direct link to register to become an Edger!
- Fill out this form and return it to the United Way of Saginaw County to become an Over the Edge sponsor! This is also a good source of information for those considering sponsorship.
- Another opportunity to sponsor Over the Edge!
- The official poster of the United Way of Saginaw County's event with Over the Edge.
- Edgers can use this sample letter as a launchpad to create their own letter to address future donors of their campaign.
- Edgers can use this sample letter as a launchpad to create their own reminder or followup letter to address future or current donors of their campaign.