Helping Saginaw County Residents Take Charge of Their Finances
By giving to United Way of Saginaw County, you are helping individuals and families trying to overcome challenging financial situations, providing a sense of security that is a necessary foundation of growth.
Community Vision: Individuals and families move to long-term financial stability and self-sufficiency.
- Children will have early access to financial education
- Adults will effectively and confidently manage their finances
- People will have the life skills to be successfully employed
Partner Programs in Financial Stability
- Helping Individuals Retain Employment (H.I.R.E.) Teen Program, First Ward Community Service
- Job Club - Job Readiness Program for Special Education Students, SVRC Industries, Inc.
- Emergency Assistance, The Salvation Army
- Getting Ahead - Financial Education, YWCA Great Lakes Bay Region
Community Impact Programs in Financial Stability
Additionally, United Way of Saginaw County facilitates community partnerships, administers grants, and implements programs designed to achieve outcomes within the three focus areas. These programs allow United Way and our partners to unite together, enhancing capacity and adding value to the community. As we move forward with our Community Impact Strategy, United Way and our Affiliated Programs will be able to provide more community outcomes achieved thanks to your support! Keep checking back for more updates.
*Pictured VITA volunteers preparing for the season at PNC Bank