Saginaw City Homeowner Water Shutoff Assistance

Saginaw City Homeowner Water Bill Shutoff Assistance

Assistance may not pay off water balance. 

Guidance (Rules) for water assistance follows CDBG CV Guidance & Regulations under Saginaw City CDBG CV funding provided by HUD

Click Here to Download Application

  1. Must Provide Proof of Income
  2. Have Received a Past-Due Water Shutoff
  3. Have a Gross Household Income of 80% area median income (AMI) for the area (listed on the application)
  4. Provide Copy of State Identification in the Homeowners Name with support proof of residency as a homeowner in the home where the shutoff has been noticed
  5. Be a Resident of Saginaw City
  6. Completed Application