CERA - Covid Emergency Rental Assistance


For Tenant & Landlord Applications

Please visit: www.michigan.gov/cera


If you are unable to use the MSHDA Online portal Please

Call 2-1-1 for personal assistance with the application or to receive an application via mail.

You may also EMAIL renthelp@unitedwaysaginaw.org 

Per MSHDA requirements, everyone who is seeking CERA assistance must submit either a paper application or apply to the online portal.

United Way of Saginaw County is proud to be a part of this initiative and to provide this assistance!