Get Help



Simply dial 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898211 to receive information on resources for healthcare, childcare, utilities, and more. 

If you are in need of services provided in the community throughout Saginaw County regarding food distributions, meals,

agencies providing diapers, formula, senior services please call 211. 

Dial 2-1-1 on your phone, text your zip code to 898211 or visit  for an up to date list of agencies that can help.




Are you in need of housing assistance due to an eviction notice?

First, go to DHHS to get registered!  You cannot be helped without a SER.

Saginaw County DHHS office is continuing to serve individuals during this time of need. The lobby is closed to those without an appointment, but our staff are continuing to process applications and ensure the safety and well-being of children. Their entryway is stocked with applications, a drop box and phone to contact workers. Individuals in need of assistance can still seek help from our office via telephone or in person appointment.

Once you have been registered through DHHS, call Project Home; Homeless Prevention & Rapid Rehousing.  To contact Project Home call 989.758.4357 to see if you qualify.


MIBridges Website Image


Helping you every step of the way. MI Bridges can help you to access more than 30,000 state and local services across the state.                                                                  Apply for benefits and programs, manage your case, and explore resources!




SingleCare partners negotiate prescription discounts, so you receive the lowest price possible. SingleCare understands you're looking to reduce the cost of your medications and their goal is to help you do that.  SingleCare's pharmacy discount card is for everyone nationwide, whether or not you have health insurance coverage.  Whether you're insured or uninsured, you can use SingleCare to save today!